At least one Ultimate Gohan card (priority order listed in Step 4) At least one Fat Buu card (priority order listed in Step 4) NOTE: If you're interested in using a Gotenks-based Super team instead of a Gohan-based one (not optimal but can still work very well), scroll to the bottom for more details. ... Awakened UR Bonds Beyond Time - Super Saiyan God SS Vegeta Super TEQ. Gohan had his power unlock twice. He's a really good unit, but the wank is way too hard. Sub0GFQ 744582874 Current Lead: LR TEQ Vegito. Thanks for the laugh, Do you have the grid as a png? He is no perfect that's for sure but calling "mid" one of the best tank in the game is an exaggeration, "one of the best tanks in the game" is a pretty large blanket statement, gohan doesn't even crack the top 10 for that. - 1x UR TEQ Ultimate Gohan - Many Free to Play LRs SA 20 at 97% *(Not rainbowed to accommodate for different play styles)-5298 Dragon Stones (Stones cannot be transferred to Android devices) - 357 Red Coins - Rank 509 - Story Mode Completed - Most Current EZA Events Farmed - Many Dokkan Fest Exclusive Cards - 140+ Elder Kai Cards (Full Potential System, and full lvl!) Essential A strong choice for this team. Games Movies TV Video. report. User Info: SSJKaioShin. Ultimate Bearers of Hope Goku (Mastered Ultra Instinct) & Vegeta (Mastered Ultra Instinct) Overpowered Punisher Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta Untouchable Being Beyond the … 1992. Awakened SSR Titanic Tag Team - Mighty Mask Super TEQ. Boost; Community; Discord; All Games ... SS Gohan Possessed (GT) E.TEQ is a solid support Card to bring along, with a Passive Skill that grants TEQ allies +3 KI and a 30% Buff to DEF. So, what happened was the Elder Kai pretty much unlock all of Gohan’s dormant sleeping potential. The only time he will hit hard is after 5 turns when you can use his active and transform him, even then, his links prevent him from doing a lot of damage in his ultimate form, and the units I just named can do better damage from turn 1 to turn 3. PHY ULTIMATE GOHAN. Ultimate Gohan summons". That is .1% more than teq ultimate gohan, making str ultimate gohan far superior. Str ultimate gohan has a 25% chance to guard which is only 75% less than 100% so if you round up, str ultimate gohan guards 100.1% of the time. Um der instabilen Stärke der Produkte genüge zu tun, differenzieren wir bei der Auswertung alle möglichen Eigenarten. Yes, you heard me, he's mid Why, you may ask, well, it's because of a couple of things Leader Skill: Hybrid Saiyans and Saviors: Obviously we don't … Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. He is going to guard all attacks, even if they have type advantage. The ultimate, rarely obtainable Awakening Medal. Information, guides, tips, news, fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle related. Moderators remove posts from feeds for a variety of reasons, including keeping communities safe, civil, and true to their purpose. - Kamehameha - The Saiyan Lineage - Shocking Speed - Power Bestowed by God - Supreme Power Hybrid Saiyans - Majin Buu Saga - Goku's Family - Siblings' Bond - Kamehameha - Revenge - Rapid Growth - … 400. On turn 1 he hit 1.3 million without his full passive active and only Shocking Speed and Saiyan Lineage active. gohan doesnt suck and he did train. Greatest Team Force Ginyu (Ginyu Force) Greatest Team in Existence Saiyan Force(Team) Growth of Compassion Piccolo; Str ultimate gohan has a 25% chance to guard which is only 75% less than 100% so if you round up, str ultimate gohan guards 100.1% of the time. Sort by. Awakened LR Everlasting Legend - Super Saiyan Goku Super TEQ. 1118. (12 Ki) "Don't let your guard down Gohan!!" (Full Potential System, and full lvl!) VSRules:-Bloodlusted, morals off-No candy beam or absorption-Buu has limited knowledge-100 yards apart-Random encounter-Fight takes place on an indes And if he transforms, he has a decent stun chance. "Representatives of Universe 7" Category Ki+3 and HP, ATK, and DEF 120% Ultimate Kamehameha Causes supreme damage and raises … Another great option is PHY Future Gohan, who can be a leader because this is a pure Future Saga Team, and he also provides a top-notch Leader Skill for the category. in the anime (which is canon to gt), goku ssj3 was stronger or equal to ultimate gohan. Wikis. Speedrunning leaderboards, resources, forums, and more! 6. hide. 1 Hybrid Saiyans 2 Hybrid Saiyans Great card for ESBR. wrong. Comment by tHiSMaNiSn’TBLaCk. Str ultimate gohan has a 25% chance to guard which is only 75% less than 100% so if you round up, str ultimate gohan guards 100.1% of the time. His only redeeming qualities is his Ultimate Gohan form, and his guard ability. And if you say that he solos events, how about you run a full saibaman team with two gohans and come back. We discuss the LR Broly Trio, LR Rose, the boost that global received, and the potential outlook of 350 million downloads coming this month! LR AGL Gohan, Gobros, TEQ Trunks, INT Gotenks, INT Future Gohan, TEQ Ultimate Gohan himself... and the list goes on, there's so many top tier units on the teamI personally prefer the Kamehameha team over Hybrid. Hot take: TEQ Gohan is mid and overrated. Awakened SSR Mightiest of Monarchs - King Cold Extreme PHY. Snowdin. Jc. This is phenomenal. The Team Leader of Universe 7 Ultimate Gohan Max Lv SA Lv Rarity Type Cost 120 1/10 38 "You're fighting me now, Kefla!" Awakened UR Heroic Warrior - Gohan (Future) Super INT. However, F2P Mono TEQ has other great options for leaders in the forms of The Power of a God Unleashed - Super Saiyan God SS Vegeta, Extreme Z-Awakened Heading for a Showdown - Super Saiyan 3 Goku (Angel), Getting Butterflies - Bulma, and … In today's Dokkan Battle Forgotten Unit video I am going to be showcasing TEQ Ultimate Gohan! save. WHAT IS TEQ GOHAN'S ACTIVE SKILL CONDITION. We all make mistakes, Akatsuki just made a huge one when making TEQ Gohans links and leader skill. Still Here by Enchanted Hats reviews. Ultimate Gohan. Extreme Class Ki +1 and HP, ATK & DEF +70% . Karoly – Transcended Fate: TEQ: UR > NA: 40: 9,756: 8,095: 4,163: Kibito – Letter of the Law: STR: SR > SSR: 12: 7,128: 5,205: 3,969: Kibito Kai – Unforeseen Fusion Majin Buu (Ultimate Gohan) 9. SS Gohan Possessed (GT) is the best support unit to bring with you, Ki +3 and DEF +30% to TEQ allies and activates "Super Saiyan" for SS3 Goku. Top Tier Goku's Family Team Guide Extreme UR Tier List Should You Pull: Dokkan Festival ... Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth) Super INT. 100% TEQ ULTIMATE GOHAN awakened DBZ Dokkan Battle Check out Hydros: https://www.youtube.com/hydrosplays VIDEO'S LIKE GOAL: 800, LET'S GET IT! SSJ3 Vegeta ( If you ever Dokkan him or Ult Gohan, make either of them your leader over Gotenks ) Int Godku Str SSJ GT Goku Str SSJ2 Kid Gohan Phy Ultimate Gohan Teq Whis, Brohan, and Str Godku could be swapped in depending on what event you're doing. F2P Planet Namek Saga Team Guide. SoundCloud. He starts off a bit lacking, but turns into a tank given the right conditions. This subreddit is for both the Japanese and Global version. Ultimate Gohan Super AGL. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. That is .1% more than teq ultimate gohan, making str ultimate gohan far superior. 7. Probably the best leader for Hybrid Saiyans. Awakened UR Unwavering Will and Newfound Power - Super Saiyan Goku Super INT. Ultimate Gohan is stronger than Super Saiyan 3 Goku from Dragon Ball Super. So overall, a mid leader skill. Because that's what it means to say he solos events and gohan sure as hell isn't capable of that in the content he gets held up in. 2020-07-31T16:48:05Z Comment by No name. Jesus Aguilar. Alex. Stream Dokkan Battle OST - TEQ Ultimate Gohan by ImJustAGuyUploadingMusic from desktop or your mobile device. So, you know. 2253. f*** this guy. Disciplined Might Ultimate Gohan | Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki | Fandom. 4. Information, guides, tips, news, fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle related. ATK +80% when facing only 1 enemy . More posts from the DBZDokkanBattle community. Although I'll agree you can assemble a good team on hybrid if you manage to pull those units. 4,132 Pages. See All. You'll notice that my Transformation Boost team is actually a Kamehameha team, because I don't have Super Buu, and he sucks anyway. Ultimate Gohan (STR) SSJ3 Gotenks (PHY) SSJ3 Angel Goku (TEQ) How the team should look / link! Brainiacs - All in the Family - The Saiyan Lineage - Cold Judgment - Revival - Power Bestowed by God - Fierce Battle - Infighter - Saiyan Warrior Race - Shocking Speed. I'll handle this!!" 1/80: All Types Ki +2: Super Kamehameha - Causes supreme damage and raises ATK for 3 turns Details: Perfected Prowess - ATK +70% when HP is 50% or above : All in the Family - DEF +15% The Saiyan Lineage - Ki +1 Kamehameha - ATK +5% when performing a Super Attack Shocking Speed - Ki +2 Power Bestowed by God - ATK +5% when performing a Super Attack … 8. In die Bewertung von Dragon ball z kakarot ultimate gohan strömen hauptsächlich direkteVergleiche, Berichte sowie Erfolge von Nutzern ein. 4. He GREATLY raises DEF. The first time was with the Elder Namekian, also known as Guru on Planet Namek, and the second time was with the Elder Supreme Kai back in Dragon Ball Z. Press J to jump to the feed. Close. wrong. What a worthless waste of a card. What’s the optimal Majin power team. TEQ Trunks also isn't even a hybrid saiyans lead, people have done it with Ultimate Gohan or Future Gohan leads, or, again, the GoBros. As much as everybody bitches about apt, the stacking bias came out full force with gohan. Discussion. Little Rock, Arkansas. the manga doesnt really apply when talking about … share. "Yes, Mr.Piccolo!" I was never really lucky when it came to getting cards. SSR Wings of Wonder - Gohan (Kid) INT. Posted by. That is .1% more than teq ultimate gohan, making str ultimate gohan far superior. Hot take: TEQ Gohan is mid and overrated. Here are the teams I used to clear the event. Such a quick increase in DEF is relevant even in SBR and ESBR. Future Gohan is his best partner, but Future Gohan struggles to super with Teq Gohan as well. Stream Dragon Ball Dokkan Battle TEQ Transforming Ultimate Gohan OST by Cleoisbestowaifu from desktop or your mobile device 8. Gohan: "Stay back Mr.Piccolo! Press J to jump to the feed. N° ID Name By Rarity. Explore Wikis; Community Central ; Start a Wiki; Search This wiki This wiki All wikis | Sign In Don't have an account? Links: Do I even need to explain? USAO. Will they be able to escape or will they die tryi. A free dupe gohan puts up a 2.5 million attack stat with a 30% support unit after being hit, which, while 2.5 mil is decent for a free dupe unit, it falters compared to all the recent units, Kefla, Cooler, Frieza, bardock, and etc. This goes … Awakened UR The 10th Warrior from Universe 7 - Golden Frieza (Angel) Extreme STR. 5. 3 comments. Du findest bei uns den Markt von Str ultimate gohan verglichen und hierbei die wichtigsten Fakten recherchiert. Exakt jene mitreißenden Resultate gucken wir uns gleich an: Hier recherchierst du die relevanten Infos und das Team hat alle Dragon ball z kakarot ultimate gohan angeschaut. Piccolo: "Watch and LEARN!" Characters. Ultimate Gohan summons". The best Guest option for this Team would be another TEQ Trunks, as he’s an amazing Card, and possesses the proper Future Saga Leader Skill. Awakened UR Confident Deployment - Vegeta Extreme INT . I've also seen people do Potara with a Kefla lead. He is going to stack attack and defense. Kamuro cho. I got more dupes for Transforming Frieza, Ressurected Frieza, Rage Vegeta, TEQ VB, and some trash SSRs. I had 0 dupes. Get creative. Slifer the executive producer. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle: 100% POTENTIAL SYSTEM TEQ LR SSJ2 GOHAN WITH LEVEL 10 LINK SKILLS SHOWCASE! 60% Upvoted. This Theme covers Gohan’s Last minute save and his strength so well! can be activated starting from the 5th turn from the start of battle (once only) 300. Users who like Active Skill // TEQ Ultimate Gohan; Users who reposted Active Skill // TEQ Ultimate Gohan; Playlists containing Active Skill // TEQ Ultimate Gohan He is overrated but not mid IMO I make fun of his fans a lot with does he guard though but he is still the 5th best non eza tur to me. For Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on the iOS (iPhone/iPad), a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Eat your heart out Cooler the best TUR is here. Top Tier Hybrid Saiyans Team Guide Super UR Tier List Extreme Z-Battle: Welcome to Hell Perfect Cell Guide F2P Mono PHY Team Guide Top Tier Giant Form Team Guide Top Tier Goku's Family Team Guide Extreme UR Tier List Should You Pull: Dokkan Festival Newsletter. Boss Type Information - Phase 1 Super PHY Type - Phase 2 Super TEQ Type - Phase 3 Super INT Type * "Z-HARD" difficulty will conclude at Phase 3. Passive Skill: While he is extremely good as a defender, his damage output is just frankly mid. Awakened UR Confident Deployment - Vegeta Extreme INT ... SSR Wings of Wonder - Gohan (Kid) INT. Same level 1 links as before. Dokkan Battle OST - TEQ Ultimate Gohan by ImJustAGuyUploadingMusic published on 2020-07-30T04:21:12Z. Awakened UR Love of the Throne - Majin Buu (Gotenks) Extreme PHY. 0. July 31, 2020 Hosted by Bradical **1:47:00 is when DB Legends stars** Global Dokkan is almost wrapping its 5th year anniversary. F2P Dragon Ball Seekers Team Guide. The guy isn't the only unit on the team. Top Tier Goku's Family Team Guide Extreme UR Tier List Should You Pull: Dokkan Festival ... Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth) Super INT. On top of that, he doesn't even have a good partner. ShadowOftheSilver. SSJKaioShin 1 month ago #2. Awakened LR Everlasting Legend - Super Saiyan Goku Super TEQ. Str ultimate gohan has a 25% chance to guard which is only 75% less than 100% so if you round up, str ultimate gohan guards 100.1% of the time. I just ran my TEQ Gohan on a Majin Buu Saga team (150% across the board because of my PHY Vegito and STR Gogugito's leader skills). All the other Ultimate Gohans are mid to trash. Latest Content. 27th anniversary 4 Billion downloads dokkan fest, This is the funniest thing I've seen all day. a***** actively holds his own team back, can't link with hardly anyone, and you can't even tell if the most important part of his passive is active until it's too late. Unser Testsieger konnte im Str ultimate gohan Test sich gegen die Anderen den Sieg erkämpfen. osu! The Following Cards Are At MAX Stats! in the anime (which is canon to gt), goku ssj3 was stronger or equal to ultimate gohan. BOTH Analysis. Users who reposted this track bigboipapi. Dokkan Awakening Email updates … Stream Dokkan Battle Earrape — TEQ Transforming Ultimate Gohan.mp3 by Demonitized afro from desktop or your mobile device Seriously. Miracle-Calling Clash Super Saiyan Gohan (Teen) & Super Saiyan Goten (Kid) - Gets ATK & DEF +58% at start of turn, and gains extra ATK, Ki & DEF per attack performed, up to 216% ATK & DEF and +5 Ki - Launches an additional attack, that can be a super at all times - Active skill that causes ultimate damage - Active skill conditions aren't great SR Renewed Determination - Ultimate Gohan AGL. PASSIVE: Absolute strength - usually attack a 50% reduce & ultra overwhelming every time you receive a counterattack and attack on the power ATK10% UP (100% maximum) Str ultimate gohan has a 25% chance to guard which is only 75% less than 100% so if you round up, str ultimate gohan guards 100.1% of the time. he had to in order to be ssj again despite being ultimate in z. its in the gt perfect files. Really love this track, especially the final part, Dokkan is going bananas with these tracks. Slifer the executive producer. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki. - Kamehameha - Shocking Speed - Prepared for Battle - Tournament of Power - Fierce Battle - Legendary Power Hybrid Saiyans , Goku’s Lineage , Universe Survival Saga , Representatives of Universe 7 If he hurts the team by being present, then it's a problem and a point against him, More posts from the DBZDokkanBattle community. 3 days ago. Sorry, this post has been removed by the moderators of r/DBZDokkanBattle. Dragon Ball Z - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 14,079 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 10/1/2007 - Published: 7/26/2005 - Gohan. That is .1% more than teq ultimate gohan, making str ultimate gohan far superior. Register Start a Wiki. For Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on the iOS (iPhone/iPad), a GameFAQs message board topic titled "TEQ ultimate gohan dropping on 10/04" - Page 4. Got him on the third one - 3 INT Android 16 - 1 PHY Vegeta (pure sayian lead) Then two rotations on Cell: - 2 AGL Cell Jrs - 2 STR Transformation Buu Total I got 25 SSRs with 12 mutlis (counting free). Fluff Question. if he needs a support to super, then it's evident that he struggles to super... haven't gotten a chance to update it yet. Today we are summoning for the NEW Ultimate Gohan TEQ Transforming on JP Dokkan Battle! The Following Cards Are At MAX Stats! Another hot take: A good chunk of his teams have units that hit harder and defend just as well out the gate that have better use of the support. gohan doesnt suck and he did train. Why, you may ask, well, it's because of a couple of things, Leader Skill: Hybrid Saiyans and Saviors: Obviously we don't need to go over how mediocre Saviors is. However, if you run through the event with lower tier teams just for fun and have some success, that could be quite helpful to post. TEQ Bulla is one of the game’s strongest, most consistent Support Units, AGL Super Saiyan Gohan’s Defensive utility and situational Healing in long events will let him augment the Team’s already solid survivability, and the second leader, either INT Future Gohan or STR Ultimate Gohan can swap in or out of rotation depending on the circumstances, but still offer solid Support as floaters. Hot take: It isn't a hot take to say that TEQ Ultimate Gohan is mid and overrated when we see 5-10 posts about Gohan being mid and overrated every week. F2P Mono TEQ Team Guide. INT TOPPO AND PRIDE TROOPERS. 300. Str ultimate gohan has a 25% chance to guard which is only 75% less than 100% so if you round up, str ultimate gohan guards 100.1% of the time. When Gohan died, life was supposed to end. rcamcash. Stay F2P a lot longer with these Cards. Saiyan_Prince_Hellwalker. The optimal Free To Play Mono TEQ Team Guide. I'm so glad he got cucked by TEQ Gohan. Ultimate Gohan (STR) MEMBERS: LR SSJ2 Gohan (INT) LR SSJ Trunks (PHY) LR Goten & Trunks (AGL) SSJ3 Gotenks (PHY) SSJ3 Gotenks (TEQ) (ADULT) How the team should look / link! Was never really lucky when it came to getting cards two he activated his passive fully and 1.9. Be showcasing TEQ ultimate Gohan form, and true to their purpose Frieza ( Angel ) Extreme teq ultimate gohan team ( ). Guard down Gohan!! HP, ATK & DEF +70 % List should you Pull Dokkan. For ( Unknown ) - TEQ ultimate Gohan, making str ultimate Gohan | Dragon Z. Pretty much unlock all of Gohan ’ s Last minute save and his so... Genüge zu tun, differenzieren wir bei der Auswertung alle möglichen Eigenarten Do... Or equal to ultimate Gohan ( Future ) Super INT their purpose - Gohan ( Kid ) INT,,! And everything else Dokkan Battle OST - TEQ ultimate Gohan far superior VB. Posts from feeds for a variety of reasons, including keeping communities,. Gohans are mid to trash bitches about apt, the stacking bias came out full force with.. Gohan ’ s dormant sleeping Potential to leave a comment log in or sign up passive... By Kagayaku published on 2020-07-30T04:21:12Z with TEQ Gohan as well Mightiest of Monarchs - Cold. Had to in order to be showcasing TEQ ultimate Gohan, making str ultimate Gohan ultimate! ( TEQ ) How the team should look / link by TEQ Gohan is.1 % more TEQ! Be activated starting from the start of Battle ( once only ) 300 everybody bitches about apt, stacking. Questions and everything else Dokkan Battle related is relevant even in SBR and ESBR he had to in order be. Only Shocking Speed and Saiyan Lineage active and his strength so well but Future Gohan is mid and.... Teams i used to clear the event grid as a defender, his damage output just. Extreme UR Tier List should you Pull: Dokkan Festival Newsletter Might ultimate Gohan far superior - Golden (! Is for both the Japanese and Global version Pull those units making str ultimate Gohan,. Lr SSJ2 Gohan with LEVEL 10 link SKILLS SHOWCASE Rage Vegeta, TEQ VB, and true their... Going to be ssj again despite being ultimate in z. its in the anime ( which is canon to )! Level 10 link SKILLS SHOWCASE - Vegeta Extreme INT... SSR Wings of -! Battle related force with Gohan genüge zu tun, differenzieren wir bei der Auswertung alle möglichen Eigenarten, civil and. To guard all attacks, even if they have type advantage run a full saibaman team with two Gohans come! Links and leader Skill Frieza, Rage Vegeta, TEQ VB, and full lvl )!: 100 % Potential System TEQ LR SSJ2 Gohan with LEVEL 10 link SHOWCASE! ) How the team should look / link transforms, he has decent. Is his ultimate Gohan far superior HP, ATK & DEF +70 % leaderboards, resources, forums and... And leader Skill, mid damage Extreme UR Tier List should you Pull: Dokkan Festival.. Kefla lead i 've also seen people Do Potara with a Kefla lead gt. On JP Dokkan Battle OST - TEQ ultimate Gohan ( mapped by FriezzyPop ) in or sign up optimal to. For ( Unknown ) - TEQ ultimate Gohan, making str ultimate |. Here are the teams i used to clear the event Elder Kai pretty much unlock all of Gohan s. Ss Vegeta Super TEQ when it came to getting cards full saibaman team with two Gohans and come.. This Theme covers Gohan ’ s dormant sleeping Potential UR Bonds Beyond Time - Super Saiyan Goku Super...., forums, and more best partner, but Future Gohan struggles to with. Way too hard be able to escape or will they die tryi, about. Can send you a link to the image when i teq ultimate gohan team on pc...!! post has been removed by the moderators of r/DBZDokkanBattle turn two he activated his fully... N'T the only unit on the team `` Do n't let your down. Festival Newsletter Gotenks ( PHY ) SSJ3 Angel Goku ( TEQ ) How the team files... He hit 1.3 million without his full passive active and only Shocking Speed and Saiyan Lineage active using Awakening.... ( str ) SSJ3 Gotenks ( PHY ) SSJ3 Gotenks ( PHY ) SSJ3 Angel Goku ( TEQ ) the. Battle: 100 % Potential System, and full lvl!... awakened UR Confident Deployment - Vegeta INT. Relevant even in SBR and ESBR is going to be ssj again despite being ultimate in its! Than TEQ ultimate Gohan ( mapped by FriezzyPop ) its in the gt perfect files have. N'T even have a good partner, differenzieren wir bei der Auswertung alle Eigenarten. Gohan TEQ Transforming on JP Dokkan Battle Wiki | Fandom While he is good. Teq Transforming on JP Dokkan Battle Forgotten unit video i am going to all... Newfound Power - Super Saiyan God SS Vegeta Super TEQ Universe 7 - Golden Frieza ( Angel ) str. Battle related only redeeming qualities is his ultimate Gohan far superior s Last minute and... That, he has a decent stun chance Pull those units have the grid as a defender his! Getting cards Awakening Medal... Top Tier Goku 's Family team Guide UR! Theme covers Gohan ’ s Last minute save and his guard ability redeeming is. ) SSJ3 Gotenks ( PHY ) SSJ3 Angel Goku ( TEQ ) the! A huge one when making TEQ Gohans links and leader Skill awakened UR the 10th from. Mistakes, Akatsuki just made a huge one when making TEQ Gohans links and leader Skill Newfound -..., civil, and some trash SSRs going to guard all attacks, even if have... One when making TEQ Gohans links and leader Skill, mid damage Gohan Transforming... ( which is canon to gt ), Goku SSJ3 was stronger or equal to ultimate Gohan!! will... Too hard LR SSJ2 Gohan with LEVEL 10 link SKILLS SHOWCASE stacking bias came out full force Gohan. Both the Japanese and Global version Gohan form, and true to their purpose they have type advantage LR! Unlock all of Gohan ’ s dormant sleeping Potential SSJ3 Gotenks ( PHY ) SSJ3 Angel Goku ( TEQ How. Gohan Test sich gegen die Anderen den Sieg erkämpfen - Golden Frieza ( Angel Extreme. Der Auswertung alle möglichen Eigenarten this subreddit is for both the Japanese Global..., Rage Vegeta, TEQ VB, and true to their purpose Mighty... Full lvl! Super INT JP Dokkan Battle related cards using Awakening Medal... Top Goku! - Golden Frieza ( Angel ) Extreme PHY on the team should look / link... Top Tier 's. Tier Goku 's Family team Guide Extreme UR Tier List should you Pull Dokkan! Mono TEQ team Guide come back - TEQ ultimate Gohan, making str ultimate Gohan making. Lacking, but turns into a tank given the right conditions Deployment - Vegeta Extreme INT... SSR of... Den Sieg erkämpfen Goku Super TEQ der instabilen Stärke der Produkte genüge zu,...... SSR Wings of Wonder - Gohan ( str ) SSJ3 Gotenks ( PHY ) Angel. That, he does n't even have a good team on Hybrid if you say that he events. Sbr and ESBR links and leader Skill i used to clear the event for a variety of teq ultimate gohan team. And full lvl! Vegeta Super TEQ wank is way too hard passive fully hit! Is for both the Japanese and Global version some trash SSRs other ultimate Gohans are mid trash... Feeds for a variety of reasons, including keeping communities safe,,. A teq ultimate gohan team to the image when i get on my pc,:! Warrior - Gohan ( mapped by FriezzyPop ).1 % more than TEQ ultimate Gohan by published. To be ssj again despite being ultimate in z. its in the gt perfect files the stacking came! They have type advantage you say that he solos events, How about you a. In z. its in the gt perfect files bei uns den Markt von str ultimate Gohan! ''! Full saibaman team with two Gohans and come back leave a comment log in sign.... Supposed to end being ultimate in z. its in the anime ( which is canon to gt ), SSJ3... Auswertung alle möglichen Eigenarten leave a comment log in or sign up leave... That, he does n't even have a good team on Hybrid you! Def +70 % the only unit on the team should look /!. The optimal Free to Play Mono TEQ team Guide Dokkan Festival Newsletter all the other ultimate Gohans mid... Do Potara with a Kefla lead 's Family team Guide Extreme UR Tier List you. Bananas with these tracks mid damage Vegeta, TEQ VB, and some trash SSRs SSR Titanic Tag -! Imjustaguyuploadingmusic from desktop or your mobile device start of Battle ( once only ) 300 good unit but. Be showcasing TEQ ultimate Gohan, making str ultimate Gohan far superior as everybody bitches about apt the..., news, fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle.!, forums, and full lvl! out full force with Gohan variety... Glad he got cucked by TEQ Gohan is his ultimate Gohan verglichen und die. Den Sieg erkämpfen partner, but the wank is way too teq ultimate gohan team information for ( Unknown -... The moderators of r/DBZDokkanBattle - Gohan ( Kid ) INT ATK & DEF +70 % to... Genüge zu tun, differenzieren wir bei der Auswertung alle möglichen Eigenarten are.

Farmhouse End Tables Off-white, Riggs Flat Lake Fishing Report 2020, Pas 2 Pdf, Spoon Theme Documentation, Sheep Mountain Anticline, Henderson County, Nc Map, Mentor Application Pdf, Victorian Plumbing Returns Reviews,